Layan..mari click



Sunday, June 19, 2011

Which Type of Person are You?

These are the types of person that i have in my social networking sites for example
a) Facebook(currently created)
b) Myspace ( a long time ago)
c) Friendster (far far more older than myspace)
and etc

  • Stalker  
          This type of person sometimes makes me enjoy having my social network account but sometimes they love to make me freaking out. its okay to stalk someone profile but keep it low okay. i would like to say to those stalker, dont just read my profile like that. if u r kind enough pls add me dude. ill approve u anyway :)




  • Haters
          The haters or i will like to call them the "so-called perfectionist" pls get away from me n my profile.. i really hate this type of followers or friends.. sometimes there are person that try to add us in these social networking to criticize us in a very bad bad away. i hope Allah will give them a very nice reward for insulting the others..muahaha


  • Losers
         Well, this type of person do have some similarities with the 'haters' but they are not the haters. Get it? Why did i say so? Okay the main difference between the haters and the losers is that haters actually can really make the public hates them so much without giving out too much effort to be hated by the others. the losers are person who cant get anyone attention even though they were trying so hard to get any attention from the others. BOTH of these types of person are not allowed to be my friends..muahaha..
p/s: remember this ALL Haters are loser but not all losers are haters..sometimes one of your friends can be one of these losers


  • BFF to-be..
          Well im looking forward to meet this type of person. A good, honest, kind and good personality person is all i need. I dont have to say much on this but u know yourself better when it comes to making friends.hehhe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...